Saturday, February 13, 2010

While at Subway

I love it when this happens!! This is Diane F, I had her older sister, Maryjane F in my sixth grade class at Sierra View many years ago. I knew Maryjane would be successful and she's on her way. Although accepted to UC Santa Cruz, she's saving money by attending ARC, and plans to study medicine.
One of my favorite memories is Maryjane and Diane's grandmother who was a doctor in Russia before the family emigrated to America. Diane shared that her 5-foot grandmother was currently instructing her 6-foot brother and his friend exactly how to prepare her garden.

Thank you, Diane, for stopping by and chatting. You made my day!

2 comments:

  1. What a nice coincidence. Diane sure has those classic eastern european facial features doesn't she.
    LBF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it great to see links to your past doing well. And the more you travel the more links you make. You have many opportunities for future happiness.

    ReplyDelete