Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I know you're out there

It's time to say "thank you" to a few people:

~Bill Early who leaves comments on the blog - a rare event!
~Carolyn who calls me on the phone every couple of days with words of comfort
~Paula M and Mike W who have sent emails
~Leone who included Mom on the Calvarary Lutheran prayer chain
~Sandra, my cousin in Carrot River Sask., who told Justin in a recent card that she is keeping up with Mom's situation by reading the blog
~Val who left a message with Justin on Facebook
~my husband who Skypes me every day
~and, Phyllis, who meets me for dinner and lets me decompress despite her own catastrophe at work
~and the rest of YOU. I know you're out there. "Lurkers" I believe is the blogger term. I am one myself -- I read several blogs but comment only rarely. Nevertheless, I feel your support, so thanks to each one of you, whoever you are.

1 comment:

  1. I have to comment on your comment. THANKS. Gee 1st billing! That is a first. Hope you can join Dick soon and get back out in the sun and surf.

    ReplyDelete