Monday, June 17, 2013

Weekend in Penn Valley

Sometimes known to friends and family as Mimi's B&B, Maria and Tim's house:

Across from hole #1 at Lake Wildwood Golf Course and a great place to come for a relaxing weekend.


Great food every time I turned around like Egg in a Hole, and so much more.

We walked every morning and evening, sometimes on the golf course cart paths.

In the evening there were lots of deer and wild turkeys.
 
I'm trying to keep up with the little jackrabbit going uphill. 
 
Besides finishing the sewing project I brought along with me, I also shortened 3 pair of pants and 2 dresses along with some other mending for Maria. 
 
Sadie got a bath and we watched the US Open.  Do you think Tim is focused or what? 
 
Lucky me!  Maria made me 4 pair of earrings and a bracelet.  We each came away feeling like we got the better deal in the sharing of our skills.  

Thanks so much, Maria, for another perfect getaway!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment